|Home||» Products||» Acoustic Enclosure||» Diesel Generator Room Acoustic|
Diesel Generator Room Acoustic
Being an ISO 9001:2000 certified firm, we hold acumen in manufacturing, supplying and exporting topnotch quality Diesel Generator Room Acoustic. Driven by an energy efficient pneumatic pump that runs on diesel fuel, our acoustic is constructed using supreme-grade galvanized steel that is procured from our trusted vendors. Stringent quality control is maintained in the entire manufacturing process to avoid any kind of stigma. Our acoustic is provides optimum noise control thus reducing the noise pollution in diverse application areas. Diesel Generator Room Acoustic, we offer is well-acclaimed for the below mentioned attributes:
- Low fuel consumption
- Easy & unparalleled access control to panel
- High bandwidth & low attenuation
- Ability to endure extreme environmental temperature
The use of these Audiometric Booths
DNV Industries always try to produce the quality products. We produce and manufacture large side entry doors in these audio metric screening booths to allow ease of access to persons of all ages. Audio Metric Booths designed by us are known for their outstanding performance. These Audiometric Booths are specially designed with some unique features that maximize performance, double acoustic window, continuous magnetic seal on the access door, and silenced ventilation. The wall construction system ensures long-term acoustic integrity.
screening booths is to provide a self-contained environment for hearing conversation programs. Audiometric testing booths are used for hearing conversation and also used in mobile testing vehicles and variations in floor. These products are very much useful for industrial, military, educational, governmental and medical applications. These Audio Metric Screening Booths are fully ventilated and also include your choice of casters or isolation mounts.
- Robust acoustically good look modular design & construction.
- Acoustic panel are designed & fabricated to achieve CPCB norms.
- Inducted/ Forced Ventilation system to keep D.G. Set Cool.
- Wide Acoustic Door for easy working on D.G. Set.
- Sound Insertion loss 75db(A) @ meter distance as per norm.
- Multi layer acoustic absorbing & dampening material are used to get desired result.
- Acoustic vision window to monitor the D.G. Set from outside.
- In-house powder coated, CNC machine based production.
- High quality hinges/ both side operated lock system is used.