|Home||» Products||» Acoustic Enclosure||» Acoustic Enclosures|
By offering an unparalleled commitment to quality, performance and reliability, we have been engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Acoustic Enclosures. Made from optimum-grade galvanized steel, our enclosures are offered in a perfect finishing with advanced powder coating paints. Designed to meet the diverse requirements of sound engineering, our enclosures are handy in reducing the sound levels subject to international regulations and guidelines of noise pollution control authority. Acoustic Enclosures, we offer are highly demanded for the below mentioned attributes.
- Designed and fabricated with tech-rich features
- Easily access for operators and maintenance
- Resulting in a pleasing and attractive design
- Designed to reduce noise pollution with shock-resistant systems
- Excellent noise attenuation performance
- Indoor or outdoor applications with Low voltage breakdown
- Fire fighting systems with Less energy consumption
- Ability to withstand extreme temperature (up-to 80°Centigrade)
- Constant Power Generator Sets
- Grinding, Pulverizer, Chipper Processes
- Punch Presses,Compressors and Pumps
- Vacuum Pump and Positive Displacement Blowers Systems
- Outdoor Equipment,Paint Booths & Flame Spray Booths
- In-Plant Offices,Process Equipment
- Test Chambers,Extrusion Processes
|Machine name||Acoustic Enclosures|
|Standard width dimensions||300 mm, 500 mm, 750 mm|
|Standard height dimensions||200 mm infill panels from 3600 mm|
|Standard corner panels||200 mm by 200 mm, up to 3600 mm long|
|Sound level||75 db (A) at 1 Meter Distance|
|Temperature Max||up to 80c|
|Ventilation System||Forced / Induced|
|Residential||Acoustic Sliencer / Chrome Plated Lock|
|Range||5 KVA - 2000 KVA|
|Type of canopy||Skid / Cap|
|Design||Modular Design / Maintenance Friendly|
|Machine||CNC Machine Based Production|
|Monitoring||Glass Window / Powder Coated|
|Product Range||Acoustic Enclosures|
|NO of stuff||more than 100|
|Certification||ISO 9001-2000 & NSIC approved|
- Robust acoustically good look modular design & construction.
- Acoustic panel are designed & fabricated to achieve CPCB norms.
- Inducted/ Forced Ventilation system to keep D.G. Set Cool.
- Wide Acoustic Door for easy working on D.G. Set.
- Sound Insertion loss 75db(A) @ meter distance as per norm.
- Multi layer acoustic absorbing & dampening material are used to get desired result.
- Acoustic vision window to monitor the D.G. Set from outside.
- In-house powder coated, CNC machine based production.
- High quality hinges/ both side operated lock system is used.